Comments

Please note that the comment section is "no reply" which means I can't reach you unless you leave a way for me to do that. My email address is at the top if you wish to contact me. Also, please, no soliciting. Thank you.

Monday, October 8, 2012

More Than One Way To Skin A Near Death Experience


I used to really like Katy Couric, but after tuning into her show today (why, I don’t know; I rarely have the TV on) I’m not so sure about her anymore.  I realize she has producers to answer to, but she has clout, right?

Today’s lineup were two people who had a near death experience (note near: dead, or not?) and a young woman prodigy painter with visions.  I am very, very open to these conversations due to my own other worldly experiences, so that’s not the issue.

The issue is, all three of these people were on the Christian side of the scoreboard.  Not that I’m keeping score,  but the Almighty, if He loves EVERYONE as they all claimed, should have equal representation, don’t you think? How about an Islamic guest?  Or Jews?  And all the hundreds of other religions out there?  I know there are people who have had near death experiences who DID NOT meet up with Jesus, as this crew claimed to have done.  I know because I actually looked it up.  Different Strokes, right?

It drives me INSANE that this view was the only one addressed.  People’s experiences with death are largely based on what they believe, though the young boy had one at three or four with no “preconceptions” said his PREACHER father.  Yeah.  Right.  Okay, then.

Look, it may have happened the way the declared, it may not have.  I wasn’t there.  I know my own experience of helping someone to the other side was as real as it gets, complete with bright light.  I wrote about on this very blog…”First Encounter” if you’re interested.  The thing is, my experience happened way before I started taking painkillers; in fact, I took nothing more than aspirin back then.  I didn’t die and come back (thought I’d like to die and stay dead much of the time now that I’ve been in pain for 20 years).   I wish G-d would give me a hint as to why I can’t leave.  Sigh.

I have this video somewhere else too....it fits again





I do wonder how much of those experiences are caused by a shutting down of the brain and conjuring of memories, or something else altogether….like maybe it’s real….but real or not, I do not believe I’m going to Hell because I haven’t accepted Jesus.  I talk to G-d all the time.  He told me.  Honest.  I actually do mean that, in spite of my nippy attitude right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Click on "Older Posts" to read more!