Comments

Please note that the comment section is "no reply" which means I can't reach you unless you leave a way for me to do that. My email address is at the top if you wish to contact me. Also, please, no soliciting. Thank you.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Update

Just a quick note to let everyone know I did report Pam to her boss, my doctor and the police.  I felt pretty bad about it, but they betrayal helped me stay focused on what I had to do.    It's been an awful few days and I'll write more later.  BTW, I was left with no choice.  My docs needed to know I wasn't taking that many and they already won't let me have my full supply anymore.  Perhaps I can talk them into not doing that since they now know I'm not taking them and forgetting about it.  It was a real mess.  But I have been praying for her to heal and you do the same.....if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Click on "Older Posts" to read more!