Comments

Please note that the comment section is "no reply" which means I can't reach you unless you leave a way for me to do that. My email address is at the top if you wish to contact me. Also, please, no soliciting. Thank you.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Approved


I was approved for long term care in house help by DSHS which will begin soon.  A few hours three days a week and I have to pay a portion of that which amounts to around $250 a month….better than out of pocket direct, but hefty none the same.  AND of course, they can’t drive me from one county to the next so most of my doctor’s visits will still require that I drive or find alternate help.  Oh well.  The other help will be appreciated.

On the way to the dentist to have my permanent crown put in, a DIFFERENT crown fell out.  Literally on the way to the dentist.  Unreal.  And the tooth is so far gone I’m just going to have it extracted.  That will be who knows how much…I’m seeing an oral surgeon in a couple weeks.  Are we having fun yet?  It’s gotten to the point where I’m not even upset about this crap anymore, which I guess is good.  I’m just upset in general.  About everything; my friend Ted, my friend Rosalyn (who just lost her job of over 20 years….three years short of full paid retirement….it burns me up….it’s a long, pathetic story but she’s doing okay.  Already found a part time job in her field).  Then there’s my dad, the economy, and how much I’m costing him.

I haven’t heard from Ted yet and don’t know how to reach him.  I could call his friend again, but I think I need to wait and let him settle in.  His sister is coming to town to help close out his house.  He can’t do anything, of course.  He is so depressed about it he just cries when we talk.

I’m sorry I haven’t been writing and I’m sorry my posts aren’t uplifting.  But I appreciate everyone who has visited me here and will continue to write as much as my soul lets me.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment


Click on "Older Posts" to read more!