Comments

Please note that the comment section is "no reply" which means I can't reach you unless you leave a way for me to do that. My email address is at the top if you wish to contact me. Also, please, no soliciting. Thank you.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

What Next?

I knew I’d have up and down days but last night was a real challenge.  A friend was here for dinner and a movie and I felt fine…shortly after she left, my whole body was shaking and I couldn’t even operate my computer my hands were shaking so much.  I was dressed in a lot of flannel an buried under lots of blankets.  I was trying to turn on my laptop and listen to my BioLateral music but my hands were shaking so bad I couldn’t do it.  Next was a zinger.

I went to the bathroom and didn’t make it…..it looked like a crime scene in my apartment.  I fell, could not get up and was trying to clean up the mess but my bowels were on a rampage.  I could barely drag myself to the front door to unlock it for the ENT guys who I called by pressing my button.  Took three tries, but I did it.  It was difficult, to say the least.  They had to lift me off the toilet bowl because my legs just didn’t work.  They CARRIED me to the ambulance.  I didn’t want to go but the guy said, “Ma’am, you can’t stand or walk.  You’re going to the hospital”  The fight was left out of me and I went to the closest hospital, not my normal one…Turned out I had a horrible UTI….blood in it.  They said I was  dehydrated and gave me fluid along with an antibiotic  I wish he would have asked me what works, because the one he gave me does not.

My helpers are beyond kind  Its Sunday, don’t see them on the weekend, but my siblings have a lot on their plates right now so I called one of them.  She came by at 3 am because at that point, I wasn’t sure I was going to the hospital.   Then she came and got me when I was done, at 3 pm.  Then another helper came (her day off too) and TOTALLY CLEANED THE MESS with some major carpet cleaner thing she has.

I was so embarrassed but It’s spic and span now!!


My legs are just about useless.  They hurt and if I’m not flat for long periods of time, I can’t walk  Sheesh

No comments:

Post a Comment


Click on "Older Posts" to read more!