Comments

Please note that the comment section is "no reply" which means I can't reach you unless you leave a way for me to do that. My email address is at the top if you wish to contact me. Also, please, no soliciting. Thank you.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Good News (so far)


Pam just called me from the doctor’s office….they are sending her to the University of Washington and because the lesion is small and centralized, they are going to do radiation and so far, that’s all!!!  They are hoping that works…one step at a time, right?  She can’t get in for a few weeks but they said it should not interfere with her work or anything else!

I am so happy.  Thanks to all who prayed for her, and thought about her.  It means a lot to both of us and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Click on "Older Posts" to read more!