Comments

Please note that the comment section is "no reply" which means I can't reach you unless you leave a way for me to do that. My email address is at the top if you wish to contact me. Also, please, no soliciting. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Appreciation, Love and Humor

My dear friend Becky, whose daughter also has NF, has been telling her friends about me and several have sent me the most beautiful inspirational cards.  I am beyond touched that total strangers to me would take the time to send me these cards through the mail, encouraging me and sending me love.

 Times have been very hard since the unsuccessful surgery in February.  I don't get out of the house more than two or three times a month, and that's mostly for doctor appointments.  The pain is so bad I'm afraid to leave.

As I have written and YouTubed about pain management, I realized today (after reading a piece in Huffington Post about it) I have been missing discussing something; having a sense of humor.  For me, that includes movies and yes, cat videos.  So I am putting one here for your enjoyment.  Humor is indeed the best medicine (along with my addiction to the live cam eagles in IA; they have almost all fledged so I won't have that for several months, then it starts all over again (for the eagles))

And thank you all from the bottom of my heart, for your unbelievable support of a total stranger.

Love to you all
Sherri




No comments:

Post a Comment


Click on "Older Posts" to read more!