Comments

Please note that the comment section is "no reply" which means I can't reach you unless you leave a way for me to do that. My email address is at the top if you wish to contact me. Also, please, no soliciting. Thank you.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Mind/Body


I have written a bit about how pain and suffering don't necessarily go hand in hand.  In fact, they are two different things all together in my experience.   This is an interesting article that although doesn't specifically mention pain and suffering, does show the mind/body connection.  Great read.  And I don't minimize the pain...far from it.  But I also practice ways to make it less painful, and if I really pay attention to my intention, it works.  The drumming, the meditation, the acupuncture, essential oils (but most of all the shamanic journeying by listening to drumming)....anything to get me out of my head!!


http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/26/magazine/what-if-age-is-nothing-but-a-mind-set.html?_r=0




No comments:

Post a Comment


Click on "Older Posts" to read more!