Comments

Please note that the comment section is "no reply" which means I can't reach you unless you leave a way for me to do that. My email address is at the top if you wish to contact me. Also, please, no soliciting. Thank you.

Monday, February 24, 2014

I'm Back

Okay, I’m back.  Lots of pain today, CBD hasn’t done much of anything though I got some weed high in CBD and that seems to help.  It just needs to be delivered by smoking it, unfortunately.

The CBD oil I ordered is brown and thick and kind of gross.  I’ve tried putting it under my tongue like it’s suggested….but my lips and teeth turn greenish brown and when I brush my teeth, the stain gets on my toothbrush.  It seems to work okay if the pain is kind of middle of the road…if I need to go out I like to dose up (when I’m not the one driving)   I just tried it again.  It’s pretty yukky but if it works, who cares?

I called the library to ask about bookmobiles and it turns out they actually deliver books and CD’s and DVD’s right to your door!  Once a month, Books on Wheels will come by with the requested items, which I have always done online.  But getting to the library when the item beomes available is a challenge and of course, I need to watch the mileage each month.  So I am grateful for this new development.

I need to renew my license plate tags and this year, emissions testing.  Not quite sure how I will manage that.  And, because I seldom drive, it might not pass the emissions test.  Sigh.

For the first time in a while, I didn’t watch much of the Olympics.  I was so turned off of ice skating by the way they chose the team (one person skated better than the one who went) that I am no longer interested.  I ice skating has been losing a lot of ground because it’s very subjective; even if someone falls they get a pass if the audience likes them.

Vinnie and I are still together though the sometimes monster (biting, torn down a curtain rod with curtain in my bedroom, knocking things over constantly) is definitely on probation.  We shall see.

I pray your pain is manageable and you trip here is a happy one, in spite of, or perhaps because of, our challenges.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Click on "Older Posts" to read more!