Comments

Please note that the comment section is "no reply" which means I can't reach you unless you leave a way for me to do that. My email address is at the top if you wish to contact me. Also, please, no soliciting. Thank you.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cut Back

I may have to have my head examined for this, but I’m cutting back on two of my medications.  One is Neurontin, which my pain doc asked me to cut back on to see if it helped my balance (not so far and it’s been a month…but I’m cutting back further) and Methadone which I hate so much I can’t stand it.  I’m doing it primarily because I’m worried about liver damage.  My constipation has got to be due to my liver.  Even though the standard tests done by western medicine shows no problem (at least it didn’t  the last time I had it done, about eight months ago) I don’t trust it.   My healer has me on some supplements (that you can only get through a practitioner) to help with my liver, but I also need to take Miralax too.  I simply hate all these meds.  Right now, I’m in agony, but I don’t want to assume it’s because I’ve cut back; I have good and bad days anyway.  So we’ll see.  If it doesn’t calm down in the next couple of days, I may be forced to go back to the original dose though I hate to do that.  I’m skirting around a panic attack at the moment    My legs are falling asleep even when I lay flat.  I don’t want to do this anymore.
And I can’t even think straight so writing has been a challenge.  I’ll try later.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Click on "Older Posts" to read more!