Comments

Please note that the comment section is "no reply" which means I can't reach you unless you leave a way for me to do that. My email address is at the top if you wish to contact me. Also, please, no soliciting. Thank you.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Vaping

I had a post about hemp oil from a company called HealthyHempOil.com.  I took it down not because of the company but because of some concerns I had about all hemp oil and an ingredient that is widely used called Propylene Glycol (PG).   https://www.projectcbd.org/article/how-safe-your-vape-pen

I just want everyone who checks out using a vaporizer with hemp oil to help with the pain understands it all.  There are some oils made with natural ingredients and I’m trying to get a hold of some.  It seems like the vast majority of the oils does use PG from the places I’ve checked.   I’ve been using the “cartridges” that go into the vape “pen” for over a year.  I just switched to the oils, but when it’s heated from the battery in the pen, that’s where the potential danger arises.  So check it out and decide for yourself.

I was impressed with HealthyHempOIl.com in terms of the team and the service, and all the sites I looked at use pretty much the same products, but a few don’t.

In other news, my cataract surgery is coming up on the 28th and I can’t wait.  My eye has been hurting like crazy.  Hope it’s nothing more than the cataract, though it might be something else.  However, when I had the eye exam, they didn’t raise any alarms about another problem, so fingers crossed.

Pain has been up and down, mostly up.  The weather turned a few weeks ago and will stay this way for some time now.   We needed the rain.  I’ve been leaving peanuts out for a couple squirrels on my deck, and the Stellar Blue Jays are driving them away.  They are the campground bird stealers.  Last weekend I caught a couple squirrels making whoopee on the deck as I closed the blinds.  No respect, I tell ya!



1 comment:

  1. If you are just getting started, horizon falcon tank resin edition is definitely the best choice. Besides geekvape ammit mtl rda has absolutely amazing flavors, produces lots of vapor, has a great battery, is extremely convenient to use. Shipping is fast and vapesourcing customer service is friendly. Nothing bad to say.

    ReplyDelete


Click on "Older Posts" to read more!