Comments

Please note that the comment section is "no reply" which means I can't reach you unless you leave a way for me to do that. My email address is at the top if you wish to contact me. Also, please, no soliciting. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Surgery

My surgery is coming up on the 30th.  I'll try and write soon after that.

Life continues to challenge, but one breath at a time, right?  Little things that happen to everyone (like my washer/dryer breaking and no new one for two weeks!!) keep me stressed if I'm not careful.  The thing is, life's gnats happen to everyone but when you top it with searing pan, it gets to be on overload fast.  And what makes me angry is how I have no way to deal with those things without needing help from someone else.  I feel helpless and become hopeless.

My NF Skype support is helpful.  Last week, the Seahawks were in the playoffs and horribly behind (I don't watch football, but you get swept away) and I had the site up in the background while I was on the call.  Toward the end of the call, I heard fireworks and thought "Gee, what a supportive city; we lost but we cheered them on anyway"  Then I found out we won.  Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Click on "Older Posts" to read more!