Comments

Please note that the comment section is "no reply" which means I can't reach you unless you leave a way for me to do that. My email address is at the top if you wish to contact me. Also, please, no soliciting. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

One Year Ago Today

It was a year ago today that I had to put Oliver down.  It still feels like yesterday.  I still miss him terribly sometimes. He used to sit on top of the couch looking over my shoulder while I read.  He comforted me when I was having a really bad pain day, slept with me with a paw over my arm, and licked away my tears (usually if there was a smudge of food on my cheek).

I cannot believe how fast time wizzes by.  Faster and faster, it seems.  I still see you, Oliver.  I still feel you and think about you and wonder how you are doing, wherever you are.  As it is with my human friends and family, it’s hard to believe there is now just nothing left.

Sir Oliver




1 comment:

  1. Finding the correct Cannabidiol, further referred to as (CBD) oil may be cbdoilforsleep.net difficult challenge, especially if you're a newbie.

    ReplyDelete


Click on "Older Posts" to read more!