Comments

Please note that the comment section is "no reply" which means I can't reach you unless you leave a way for me to do that. My email address is at the top if you wish to contact me. Also, please, no soliciting. Thank you.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Thank You


Thank you, G-d, for my “5” day today!  I was able to go to the store, though it got bad for a bit while I was out.  Relatively speaking, it was an amazing day.  And it helped that the sky was blue and the sun was shining.  High pressure is usually, but not always, better.  And I changed the patch yesterday.

For all the griping I do when things are dark, the pit is deep and my tears well up but seldom fall anymore, I need to acknowledge the good days too.  And today was one of those.

So thank you and please forgive my trespasses, my impatience with my situation, and my desire to move on before it is my time.  And thank you for the food I ate today, and for the yummy chocolate!   

I've used this song before, but it's fitting again today.   It's Karen Drucker singing, but I have no idea who those people are....a You Tube thing




No comments:

Post a Comment


Click on "Older Posts" to read more!